PHOTO REVIEW: Tom Hiddleston And Taylor Swift Married Or Not Married











I Think we all know that HiddleSwift is officially a thing now. Tbh, when I heard about it in the morning, I actually cried tears of joy. I've been shipping these two so hard since the Met Gala, and almost everyday for the last 3 weeks, I've been asking +Harinee Throwba aka Fangirl and +Jesha Priya if they know whether Tom Hiddleston is married or not.

FINALLY, IT HAS BEEN PROVED THAT HE IS INDEED NOT MARRIED AND THAT THEY ARE TRULY TOGETHER!

FINALLY... A SHIP THAT I FULLY WHOLEHEARTEDLY SHIP!!

Also, this is a gentle reminder to those who are currently claiming that the HiddleSwift candids were staged... Lol, no they weren't. This guy, Dan Wooton is a journalist for The Sun newspapers (which happened to be the first to publish the candids) says that it's not true, so y'all gotta believe that.

Anyways... If you'll excuse me, I have to go and ship my favourite couple. ✌️

#HiddleSwift #TaylorSwift #TomHiddleston #DanWootton #Twitter #Candids #TheSun #Ships #News 

No comments:

Post a Comment